NAD+ Wellness Drip
How Can NAD+ Help You?
NAD+ works rapidly to repair cells within our body and neurons within the brain. When your NAD+ levels are increased, cells produce more energy, your good genes are “turned on,” DNA is repaired, and many other functions are optimized.
Since NAD+ is such a powerful and prolific molecule in the body, high-dose IV therapy can be helpful for many different conditions including insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, pain, neurodegenerative disorders, post-concussive headaches, substance abuse, and addiction.
At the end of treatment with NAD+ therapy, clients have generally reported the following benefits:
- Increased energy
- Improved mood
- Increased mental clarity
- Increased focus and concentration
- Improved memory
- Decreased pain
- Improved eyesight and hearing
- Enhanced sense of purpose
- Reduced cravings of substances
Initial series of 4 infusions over 1-2 weeks: $1349
Maintenance infusions weekly, bi-weekly, or
monthly depending on individual needs:
What Is NAD+?
NAD+ stands for Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, and is an essential molecule found in every cell of your body. It is a coenzyme of Vitamin B3 (niacin), which means it’s a small helper molecule that binds to a protein molecule in order to activate an enzyme. Enzymes are responsible for over 5,000 different biochemical reactions throughout the body and NAD+ participates in more reactions than any other vitamin-derived molecule.
Benefits Of NAD+ Therapy
When your NAD+ levels are increased, your cells produce more energy, your good genes are “turned on”, DNA is repaired, and many other functions are optimized. Benefits of IV infusion of NAD+ with essential nutrients and amino acids potentially include increased energy, enhanced mood, improved sleep, decreased stress and anxiety, PTSD and depression, increased immunity, hydration, and improved exercise recovery. NAD strengthens hair, nails and skin while slowing the aging process. It is also an effective, natural treatment for many chronic Illnesses and a natural detox agent for alcoholism, opioid and Benzodiazepine dependence.
High dose IV therapy can be helpful for many different conditions including:
Frequently Asked Questions...
- Memory impairment
- lack of focus and concentration
- acceleration of aging process
- Mitochondrial dysfunction and eventual cellular death.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Weak immune system – infections, cancer
- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Muscle weakness and pain – fatty deposition in muscle tissue.
- Increased fat storage in liver and adipose tissue
- Headache, insomnia
- Lack of ambition, apathy
- Mood and anxiety disorder
- Replicates, protects and repairs cells
- Enhances production of neurotransmitters, thus improving memory, concentration and mood
- Efficiently utilize nutrients to produce the energy the cells need to function optimally.
- Detoxification – removing waste especially in the brain that interferes with neurotransmitters.
- Increases NO (Nitric oxide) production – improves blood flow and blood pressure.
- Improves vascular endothelial integrity,
- Reverses insulin resistance and quickly establishes blood glucose regulation.
- It is a powerful antioxidant anti inflammatory agent.
- The brain uses 10 times more NAD for energy
- It is protective for the cells. NAD has important neuroprotective function.
- NAD boosts metabolism and may help to lose weight.
- Prevents decaying of mitochondria which is a key factor in aging.
- NAD fights aging by restoring youthful function of basic life sustaining processes in every single cell
- NAD is described as a major advance in “systemic anti-aging medicine”
- NAD is necessary for cellular regeneration.
- NAD turns off genes that are responsible for aging.- silences genes for proteins that accelerate aging (through Sirtuins)
- NAD has an important role in DNA repair and telomere maintenance
- Protection of brain cells and is described as a novel neurotransmitter.
- Important Cell signalling function
- Turns on enzymes (Sirtuins) that slows aging
- Restores mitochondrial decay and dysfunction.
- Mitigates oxidative stress.
- Anti inflammatory – Activates enzymes to prevent and correct DNA damage
1. Gomes AP et al: Declining NAD+ induces a Pseudohypoxic State disrupting nuclear mitochondrial commuinication during aging; Cell. 2013 Dec 19; 155(7): 1624-38. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.11.037.
2. Imai et al:NAD+ and Sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends in Cell Biology24.8 (2014): 464-471
3 Mach, John, et al. “The Effect of Antioxidant Supplementation on Fatigue during Exercise: Potential Role for NAD+ (H).” Nutrients 2.3 (2010): 319-329.
Ann Neurol. 2017 Dec 28. doi: 10.1002/ana.25127. [Epub ahead of print]
4. Rocha MC et al: Pathological mechanisms underlyingsingle large scale mitochondrial DNA deletions; Ann Neurol 2017 dec 28; doi: 10.1002 ana.25127
5. Srivastava, S: Emerging therapeutic roles for NAD+metabolism in mitochondrial and age-related disorders:Clinical and Translational Medicine 20165:25 July 2016
6. Shetty, Pavan K., Francesca Galeffi, and Dennis A. Turner. “Nicotinamide pre-treatment ameliorates NAD (H) hyperoxidation and improves neuronal function after severe hypoxia.” Neurobiology of disease 62 (2014): 469-478.
7. Verdin, Eric. “NAD+ in aging, metabolism, and neurodegeneration.” Science 350.6265 (2015): 1208-1213.
8. Imal,S, Guarente L: NAD+ and Sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends Cell Biol. 2014 Aug;24(8):464-71. doi: 10.1016/j.tcb.2014.04.002. Epub 2014 Apr 29. 24360282